Langstroth Frame feeder 7.56 Litre ( 1.66 Gallon's) With Cap & Ladder
- Stronger: The wood cap system and the inside wall supports add to the unparalleled structural integrity of the feeder.
- Revolutionary Cap & Ladder System: Sealed feeding tubes ensure the bees are confined to the feeding area so you will experience minimal drowning.
- Easy To Clean: This is the only feeder available where the entire cap and ladder system is easily removed for cleaning.
- No Burr Comb To Clean: Sealed feeding tubes prevent the bees from making burr comb in the feeder and keep the queen from laying brood inside.
- Textured Interior Wall: Textured interior walls for those who wish to use the feeder without the cap and ladder system.
- New & Improved Ladder!: We’ve completely redesigned the ladder using better material and adding a lip at the top and a flat bottom to hold it in place better.
- Holds 2 gallons (7.56 l).
- Ear measures 3" (7.62 cm).
- Fits with a ⅜" (.95 cm) gap using 8 new frames.
About this item
The feeders has now been well used. 🐝🐝
We was very pleased with the handling of out order.
Expect to place a new order in 2020.
I have not used this feeder yet, I bought four of these to replace the Poly frame feeders that came with the Poly hive, definitely looks better and I'm sure they will work far better, I'll update when I use them
I have never used these feeders b4 being new to bees but I have found they are a fantastic idea I was able to remove two frames and place this in its place within moments the bees where working there way in and feeding on the syrup . they arrived super fast and because the price was great I ordered a few extra so I have them for my plans for new hives next year
if you haven't already tried these then buy them now regards gary
Great clean design.... only improvement needed is to trap one end of closure bands so they don't get lost as mine did on first use