- Vented to keep cool and protected
- Velcro protection over zip area
- Comes with a bar fixed in the veil for comfort and to stop the veil springing back on your face.
- Adjustable fencing veil makes it easier to look down into the hive
- Plenty of pockets for pens and tools, including a shoulder pocket the perfect size for our queen marking pens.
Isaac is 6'1 and wears a medium.
Why not store your jacket in one of our Cotton Drawstring Bag?
The quality seems very good, now nearing the end of my first season I am very happy with this purchase. It is well ventilated despite being a triple layer make up and protected me 100%. I felt much better in this than in our associations full body single layer suits. Size was spot on, I'm an xl and that's what I got. Wouldn't hesitate recommending this jacket! Just remember to wear wellies, the girls like to walk up your legs from time to time.
Never again will Ilbuy from tihs company. Goods supplied incorrectly . Took them back and then they ignored me. Only got my money back when I threatened them with court action.
Good jacket heavier than cotton but cooler I went up a size than recommend but fit is very good, the adjustable veil is useful as is the unzipable face screen
A very good fit at good price
Very good delivery time. I am pleased.