The Henkeeping Specialist
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- The idea of self-sufficient living has never been more prominent and as a result, henkeeping is becoming increasingly popular.
- You don't need a large garden, expensive equipment or even a great deal of time and by keeping chickens you can really benefit from the produce - just a couple of hens is all that is needed to keep a family well stocked in fresh eggs all year round.
- This essential guide provides all the key information needed for keeping your own poultry, from setting up and choosing the right site, housing, feeding, daily care routines, disease prevention and breeding.
- There is a comprehensive A-Z section on the different chicken and bantam breeds, as well as advice on choosing the right breed for you.
- The guide is also packed with plenty of practical advice on managing egg production, incubating and rearing and specific nutritional requirements.
- It is ideal for newcomers interested in learning all about the basics of henkeeping, as well as for those seeking a more self-sufficient, environmentally-friendly lifestyle.
- Paperback, 80 pages.
About this item
We Also Recommend
National Brood, Wired, Premium Wax Foundation
Sale price £1260 £12.60
National Brood Frame, DN4, 1st Grade, Flat
Sale price £1291 £12.91
National Super Frame, SN4, 1st Grade, Flat
Sale price £1180 £11.80