- The Virtual Hive - A wonderful photographic guide to active brood frames inside a beehive, helping you to identify:
- The difference between worker & drone brood, eggs & larvae
- Cells of nectar, honey & pollen
- Early signs of swarming
- Different queen cells and what they reveal.
- A unique teaching frame assistance, one side is the item you would like your students to see and on the reverse is the backup text for the image.
- These frames are the perfect aide memoire, an assistant to help with teaching at all levels or sometimes just a reminder of what could be going on it the hive.
- Encapsulated to allow a wipe clean surface.
- A very useful resource when engaging with students.
- This is the start of a series of aids being developed between Simon Croson & Bee-Equipment.
- The stunning photography is by photographer Simon Croson.
- Teaching Frame Inserts are 11 photographs with corresponding descriptions that are laminated to a finished size of 14" x 8"
- The laminated photos can then be inserted back to back into eleven assembled National DN4 brood frames, just like a sheet of foundation.
- Put those frames inside a brood box and you have a complete teaching hive that is easy to transport.
- Perfect for any weather!
Images are for illustration purposes only, available as a printed set of 11 prints or framed. Brood Box sold separately.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.