SEEDBALLS - Shade Mix
- A mix of British native wildflowers that are ideal for shadier gardens and balconies.
- A mix of British native wildflowers that are most likely to thrive in those shadier spots of your garden/balcony and still pollinator friendly.
- Bellflower, Forget-me-not, Meadow buttercup, Meadowsweet, Oxeye Daisy, Ragged Robin and Red Campion.
- 20 balls per tin, 30 seeds per ball.
- Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
- Scatter in spring or autumn. Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
Bellflower (Campanula trachelium)
A medium to tall perennial with beautiful bell-shaped blue flowers.
Flowers: June to September
Forget-me-not (Myosotis arvensis) Short annual with blue-grey flowers occasionally interspersed with pink flowers. Height: 10-40cm. Flowers: April to October
Meadow buttercup (Ranunculus acris) The tallest of our native buttercups, meadow buttercup has distinctive yellow petals.
Height: 5-100cm. Flowers: April to October
Meadowsweet (Filipendula ulmaria) A tall grassland perennial with clusters of creamy white flowers. Height: 60-90cm. Flowers: June to September
Oxeye daisy (Leucanthemum vulgare) The largest member of our native daisy family, this tall grassland perennial has distinctive white petal flowers and yellow floret. Height: 30-90cm. Flowers: May to September
Ragged robin (Lychnis flos-cuculi). Beautiful tall perennial with raggedy red flowers. Height: 30-50cm. Flowers: June to July.
Red campion (Silene dioica). A medium to tall perennial with rose pink flowers. Height: 30-100cm. Flowers: March to November.