SEEDBALLS - Bat Mix
- Created in collaboration with the Natural History Museum especially to help garden bats!
- The ideal mix to attract bats to our gardens!
- This mix includes wildflowers that are perfect for attracting the insects that bats eat to our gardens.
- Borage, Cornflower, Corn marigold, Evening Primrose, Night-Scented Stock, Wallflower.
- 20 balls per tin, 30 seeds per ball.
- Easy to use, simply scatter on top of soil in a garden bed or planter.
- Scatter in spring or autumn.
- Sprouts seen in 4-6 weeks.
Borage (Borago officinalis)
Height: up to 60cm
Flowers: April to September
- Cornflower (Centaurea cyanus)
Flowers: June to August
- Corn marigold (Chrysanthemum segetum)
Flowers: June to October
- Evening primrose (Oenothera biennis)
A winter annual or biennial,evening primrose has sweet smelling yellow flowers.
Height: up to 1.5m
Flowers: June to September
- Night-scented stock (Matthiola longipetala)
Perennial with trefoil leaves and pinky red flowers. Good weed suppressor.
Flowers: May to August
- Wallflower (Cheiranthus cheiri)
Height: up to 30cm
Flowers: March to June