Langstroth Brood, Beeswax Coated Plastic Foundation, Black
Requires no reinforcement.
Slips easily into a grooved top frame.
Sharper cell edges for quick acceptance.
Wax moths cannot damage.
Textured cell interior.
100% beeswax coating.
Durable plastic holds up to years of extracting.
By both gluing and stapling our frames, we have a top-quality product that can't be beat! When you leave the assembling to us, any blowouts end up in our refuse pile, not yours! Assembled frames are shipped to you with waxed Foundation already inserted so all that's left for you to do is install them in your boxes.
- High precision cuts
- Unparalleled fit and finish
- Standard outside dimensions work with any uncapper
- Full ½" (1.27 cm) thick bottom bar
- Standard width foundation sizes
- Fits all standard equipment
- Joints are glued and stapled 1½" (3.81 cm) resin coated staples
Great foundation, nicely coated, great for seeing the eggs
I have put this into all of my hives as I found standard wax foundation kept warping and bending making 1/3rd of each frame not useable for laying but not I've replaced with this full frames of brood and still laying even now in October