Bee Pro, 50lb Bag
Bee-Pro® contains the best nutrients available for the production of larval food!
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Different protein sources contain different amino acid levels; and it's for this reason that a mixture of protein sources should be included in a pollen substitute. A correct amino acid balance is the key to efficient utilization of protein.
Protein quality is determined by its level of essential amino acids. A shortage of any one essential amino acid makes overall protein utilization by the bee less efficient. (Example: the bees require 4% Iso-leucine. If the current feed you are using only has 3% Iso-leucine, the bees can only utilize 75% of the available protein.)
- Can be fed in dry form in a feeder box placed in the yard or made into patties by mixing with high fructose corn syrup or sugar syrup and placed in the hive.
- Free of all contaminants. Natural pollens may contain pesticide residue and disease carrying bacteria (foulbrood).
- Can be used for building colonies in late winter or early spring, to prepare for pollination and to maintain or increase brood production prior to and after honey flow.
- Gives your bees the best nutrients available for the production of larval food.
- High protein pollen substitute which supplies the lipids, minerals, and B-complex vitamins honey bees need to larval food.
- Specially formulated for the commercial beekeeper who is feeding syrup as the source of carbohydrates in the bee's diet.
Call us on (+44) 01227 833 807 if you need any help or advice on our products or email:
Well received and happy with the product ordered
Bee Pro, 50lb Bag
Quick delivery and excellent service. /Bulgaria/
And Pseudoqueen Bee Boost.
No idea yet
Simple ordering process and delivery was next day. Great communications from Bee-Equipment and Courier.
Mixes well with sugar syrup. Full review on my youtube channel "The Norfolk Honey Company"