Feed, Bee Pro, 50lb Bag
Bee-Pro® contains the best nutrients available for the production of larval food!
Amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Different protein sources contain different amino acid levels; and it's for this reason that a mixture of protein sources should be included in a pollen substitute. A correct amino acid balance is the key to efficient utilization of protein.
Protein quality is determined by its level of essential amino acids. A shortage of any one essential amino acid makes overall protein utilization by the bee less efficient. (Example: the bees require 4% Iso-leucine. If the current feed you are using only has 3% Iso-leucine, the bees can only utilize 75% of the available protein.)
- Can be fed in dry form in a feeder box placed in the yard or made into patties by mixing with high fructose corn syrup or sugar syrup and placed in the hive.
- Free of all contaminants. Natural pollens may contain pesticide residue and disease carrying bacteria (foulbrood).
- Can be used for building colonies in late winter or early spring, to prepare for pollination and to maintain or increase brood production prior to and after honey flow.
- Gives your bees the best nutrients available for the production of larval food.
- High protein pollen substitute which supplies the lipids, minerals, and B-complex vitamins honey bees need to larval food.
- Specially formulated for the commercial beekeeper who is feeding syrup as the source of carbohydrates in the bee's diet.
Best Before date July 2020
**This product is excluded from free shipping**
About this item
Ordered one day and the order arrived only a few days later / considering the current situation we are in - that is fantastic service - all previous orders under normal circumstances arrive next day and within a provided time slot - great service again - many thanks
Ordered on a Thursday, delivered the next day. Excellent.
Highly recommend for service and also with delivery
Well received and happy with the product ordered
We Also Recommend
Apiguard (5 treatments per box of 10 trays)
National Brood, Wired, Premium Wax Foundation
National Super, Wired, Premium Wax Foundation
National Brood Frame, DN4, 1st Grade, Flat
National Super Frame, SN4, 1st Grade, Flat