If you are getting started in beekeeping this kit contains everything you need. (Items marked in bold are substituted for out of stock items)
The hive itself consists of:
1 brood box with 10 frames and foundation.
2 supers with 10 frames and foundation each.
1 queen excluder.
1 solid floor with an entrance block.
1 double hive stand.
1 crown board.
1 shallow roof.
We've also included the essential beesuit and gloves, as well as a hive tool and a smoker (now HD567, see third image) with cotton fuel.
Everything you need to get started!
(Just add bees!)
- Vented suit for full body protection (replaces cotton suit in main picture)
- Velcro protection over zip area
- Adjustable fencing veil makes it easier to look down into the hive
- Plenty of pockets for pens and tools, including a shoulder pocket the perfect size for our queen marking pens.
Annabelle (pictured with the hive) is 5'6 and wears a small. Isaac is 6'1 and wears a medium.
- Made to order so please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
We are trying to keep our paper usage down and reduce our carbon footprint. Please follow the link below for assembly instructions.
Qualifying orders over £150.00 are eligible for free shipping to: MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM ONLY and excludes the Highlands of Scotland, the islands around the UK such as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, and Northern Ireland. (exclusions apply*)
This does NOT include Feeds, Treatments or Glass.
For our full shipping information, please click here.