If you are getting started in beekeeping this kit contains everything you need. (Items marked in bold are substituted for out of stock items)
The hive itself consists of:
1 brood box with 10 frames and foundation.
2 supers with 10 frames and foundation each.
1 queen excluder.
1 solid floor with an entrance block.
1 double hive stand.
1 crown board.
1 shallow roof.
We've also included the essential beesuit and gloves, as well as a hive tool and a smoker (now HD567, see third image) with cotton fuel.
Everything you need to get started!
(Just add bees!)
- Vented suit for full body protection (replaces cotton suit in main picture)
- Velcro protection over zip area
- Adjustable fencing veil makes it easier to look down into the hive
- Plenty of pockets for pens and tools, including a shoulder pocket the perfect size for our queen marking pens.
Annabelle (pictured with the hive) is 5'6 and wears a small. Isaac is 6'1 and wears a medium.
- Made to order so please allow 2 weeks for delivery.
We are trying to keep our paper usage down and reduce our carbon footprint. Please follow the link below for assembly instructions.
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.