Commercial Brood, Flat, Pine
- Our high quality British made boxes are all cut to the same pattern with the wood and general fitness for purpose graded after production.
- Shown assembled for illustration purposes.
- 1st grade are our very best products, with little to no knots or imperfections. These will last and last, and they look fantastic. Includes nails and metal rails.
- 2nd grade boxes are our standard. Sturdy construction with some cosmetic imperfections. Does not include nails and metal rails.
- 3rd grade boxes have multiple knots, but are still usable. Does not include nails and metal rails.
About this item
Shows that in stock you order it and there is none??? How??? No indication on when it's available??? The constant answer is on backorder...
Very good .apart from I ordered and payed for 4 .but you could only supply me with 2
Good quality box easy to assemble and now just waiting for bees. I am very happy with it and will buy more in the future.
Very disappointing that a brood box in the flat can be sold without frame runners or nails. Unnecessary penny pinching
Easy to construct, no problems.