- Our ApiPro fondant is made with proteins and is a ready-made food for bees in the form of an elastic patty.
- Made of sucrose sugar and invert glucose-fructose syrup, it's consistency of a soft patty does not change even at low temperatures - quickly and easily consumed by bees.
- Additionally, it has been enriched with a complex of amino acids, minerals, vitamins and micro-macro elements - supports the stimulation of your bees development.
- Perfect to use for replenishing food deficiency, supplementing feed, during spring for stimulation of the colony and when breeding Queen Bees.
- Directions: Open the pack of ApiPro. Cut into 3-4 strips (each 2cm wide) and place onto frames in a hive. Suitable for bee nutrition all year round.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place.
- Expiry: October 2025.
- 2% Plant Protein
- Contains 93% sugar (sucrose 70%, fructose 15% and glucose 15%), 5% Water and 2% Plant Protein.
Api-Feed = Happy Bees - Feeding the nations Honeybees
This is for November delivery, so all your items on your order will be sent with the feed. If you require for anything else on your order to be sent before hand, there will be a further delivery charge.
Qualifying orders over £150.00 are eligible for free shipping to: MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM ONLY and excludes the Highlands of Scotland, the islands around the UK such as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, and Northern Ireland. (exclusions apply*)
This does NOT include Feeds, Treatments or Glass.
For our full shipping information, please click here.