- Ready-made and safe product to be given to bees. It is packed in convenient 1kg or 2kg bags, so all you need to do is cut the packaging and place it on the frames, ensuring access for the bees.
- The consistency of the fondant does not change, even at low temperatures, so it is quickly consumed by your bees.
- Directions: Open the pack of ApiFond. Cut into 3-4 strips (each 2cm wide) and place onto frames in a hive.
- Suitable for bee nutrition all year round.
- Dosage: One patty per bee colony.
- Storage: Keep in a cool dry place.
- Expiry: October 2025.
- Contains 95% sugar (sucrose 70%, fructose 15% and glucose 15%) and 5% Water.
Api-Feed = Happy Bees - Feeding the nations Honeybees
This is for November delivery, so all your items on your order will be sent with the feed. If you require for anything else on your order to be sent before hand, there will be a further delivery charge.
Qualifying orders over £150.00 are eligible for free shipping to: MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM ONLY and excludes the Highlands of Scotland, the islands around the UK such as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, and Northern Ireland. (exclusions apply*)
This does NOT include Feeds, Treatments or Glass.
For our full shipping information, please click here.