- Following the success of our Open Mated Dark Carniolan Queens in 2023, we are taking pre-orders for 2024.
- There is a limited number of Queens which will be available for dispatch in May, June, July, August and September 2024, so secure your Queens for next season as soon as you can.
- These Queens are calm, beautiful to handle, prolific layers and we find you only need to use water on these bees, no smoke needed in our experience. Have a look at our videos on this listing to see our experience with the Queens this season in our own apiaries.
- A gentle bee producing good quantities of honey and over winter tendencies to be low maintenance, we have used these bees in our own apiaries for a number of years.
- Our Queens are always sent using a next day, guaranteed service with Royal Mail, and can be shipped to Northern Ireland and mainland UK. Some areas of the UK (Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) will be a 2 day service.
- £5.00 Deposit - We will take a £5.00 deposit now which is non refundable, with the balance including delivery, due on the 1st of the Month which you have selected your Queen for delivery. We will contact you for this.
Shipping - We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Next Day service which is £7.95 - this is applicable on all Queen orders. Please ensure you enter your address correctly at checkout. We cannot be held liable for any failed deliveries if the address is incorrect or you aren't available to sign for your delivery.
- As always, as these are live bees, orders for Queens are non-refundable.
Qualifying orders over £150.00 are eligible for free shipping to: MAINLAND UNITED KINGDOM ONLY and excludes the Highlands of Scotland, the islands around the UK such as the Channel Islands and the Isle of Wight, and Northern Ireland. (exclusions apply*)
This does NOT include Feeds, Treatments or Glass.
For our full shipping information, please click here.